Edomias International PLC is an HR outsourcing and recruitment services provider since 2005. We are currently recruiting a competent professional for the following position for our client:
Position: Roving Fleet Manager
To ensure high quality and profitable operation of the division by coordinating the personnel performance, training, and service requirements of an assigned group of drivers and mechanics. To motivate and retain drivers in accordance with company and department quality utilization and profit objectives. Responsible for the overall management strategic planning and oversight of all Fleet Management activities within the country and coordinating Fleet Operations in accordance to the procedures, normative guidelines, and business rules as set by the organization.
Workshop manager and maintenance staff, Convoy Leader(s), Driver(s), Driver Trainer, Fuel clerk(s)
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Graduate in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Direct more than three years of fleet management-related experience in a transport
- Good working knowledge and experience working with Microsoft MS Office Suite
- Excellent command of the English, and local languages.
- Excellent reporting skills.
Only qualified candidates may send their CVs, Educational Qualifications, Application Letter, and Work Experience in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 (seven) days of the date of this advertisement by January 18, 2022.
Apply to Urgent Vacancy: Roving Fleet Manager