As a designer, you will have to create outstanding designs according to our customer’s requirements. In addition to this, you will be working on our company’s promotional materials. The objective will be to create engaging designs that capture as well as to promote our company’s vision. Your designs will include but not limit to social media posters, banners, pamphlets, illustrations and a lot more.
- Understanding project concepts and requirements.
- Creating mocks and wireframes according to the client requirements.
- Using different design techniques to create models, drafts and prototypes.
- Creating drafts of social media posters, banners, flyers, etc. and get them approved by our Design head.
- Producing final designing solutions such as banners, logos, interfaces, etc.
- Pitch creative and impactful ideas.
- Collaborating with the team members to launch designing projects.
- Taking on exclusive designing tasks.
- Using feedback from other team members to improve on your designs such as the color schemes and tone.
- Create promotional materials for the Business Development department.
Not essential but it would be good if you have
- University/College Degree in Graphic Designing or related field.
- 1+ years of experience as a Junior Graphic Designer or similar role.
- An updated portfolio of the projects undertaken to date Problem-solving aptitude with outstanding creativity skills.
- Multitasking abilities and outstanding time management skills.
- Understanding the visual elements such as type, layout, fonts, etc.
- Experience with the best designing software such as InDesign and graphics editing tools like Adobe Illustration, Adobe Photoshop and other related software.
- Understanding of UI and UX will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of animation and video editing will be preferred.
- Basic knowledge of different kinds of design techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of color correction techniques.
- Basic knowledge of online marketing would be preferred
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be a team player
Apply to Junior Graphics Designer