Our client is a coffee producing and exporting company from Ethiopia, and is committed to growing and sourcing the best coffee in the world.
Human resource director has overall responsibility for the company's personnel and training strategy. They contribute to overall company strategy and policy-making by advising the board on the human resource implications of its decisions.
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Supporting strategic objectives.
- Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
- Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
- Motivating and supporting current staff.
- Maintaining staff records.
- Handling employee benefits.
- Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
- Designing and directing training programs.
- Developing effective training programs
- Effectively structure benefits programs to attract and retain top talent
- Making informed business decisions based on data and statistics
- Utilizing technology to enhance and measure the results of human resources programs
- Leveraging advanced knowledge and skills to succeed as a HR director
- BA Degree in human resources management and other related fields.
- 5 years’ experience on human resource management
Specific work experience, knowledge and skills required
- Highly organized.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Strong people skills.
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Computer literacy.
- Experience in NGO and Foreign Companies requested
How to apply
Interested applicants can apply by sending their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Human Resource Director before December 20th, 2021.
About YES | YOUR EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS
YES | Your Employment Solutions delivers full-cycle recruitment services and executive search support by discovering and screening the most qualified candidates utilizing cutting-edge technology and timeless traditional headhunting methods. Based in Addis Ababa, YES has become the industry leader in the specialty areas of manufacturing, engineering, HR, sales, marketing, information technology, supply chain, accounting & finance and operations.
Apply to Human Resource Director