ZamZam Bank S C is the first bank licensed to operate as full-fledged Interest Free Bank in the country shouldering a huge responsibility for enhancing financial inclusion in Ethiopia. To this effect, the Bank would like to recruit qualified job applicants for the following vacant posts and invite interested applicants who fulfill the minimum qualification and work experience listed for the job openings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, budget planning, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various departments
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Telegram
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Coordinating Pay-Per-Click advertising, online advertising, regularly reviewing and amending keywords and ad groups to optimize performance. In addition maintain the bank’s presence on third party sites by keeping all messaging current.
Number of vacant posts: 1
Minimum qualification and work experience: B.A Degree in Marketing Economics, Management or any fields with 4 years of relevant experience of which 2 years in media marketing areas.
- Experience of managing and writing content for a website and social media platforms
- Google Analytics and SEO experience
- Experience of managing social media campaigns
- Experience of email, adwords and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Knowledge and Skill
- Excellent graphic design skill
- Video and picture editing software skill such as Adobe
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proof reading and editorial skills with a good eye for detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of marketing principles and brand management
- Knowledge of effective social media techniques
- Knowledge of web design and development
How To Apply:
Interested applicants who fulfill the minimum qualifications and work experience shall send their updated CV along with application letter, educational credentials and experience letter within 15 days from the date of announcement.
The applicant shall send documents through email@example.com in pdf format.
On the subject line of the email, the applicant shall clearly write the “position of the work”. Your application will be automatically disqualified, if you fail to do so.
Only shortlisted applicants will be communicated.
Apply to Digital Marketing Officer Vacancy at ZamZam Bank