Branch Manager – Grade-I
- Salary Offer As per Company Scale
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 7
- Date Posted December 5, 2021
- Deadline Date December 10, 2021
- Lead in the development and revision of the branch office’s functional strategy aligned with the business level strategy of the Bank;
- Plan and lead the resource mobilization activity of the Branch by organizing and coordinating the branch work force in an effective manner.
- Assign duty and apportion amount of resources that should be mobilized by the branch.
- Support regular checks on service delivery at the branch through methods such as customer survey at the branch to determine customers ‘perception & experience of the Bank’s service;
- Ensure an attractive banking service is delivered and maintained;
- Plan and lead the resource Mobilization activity of the Branch by organizing and coordinating the branch work force in an effective manner,
- Aggressively engages in marketing and promotional activities,
- Cascades the corporate plan of the Bank to the staffs of the Branch and follows up the implementation.
Qualifications: BA in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Management and any other related fields.
Experience: 7 years of relevant experience in the Banking Industry of which 1 year as Assistant Branch Manager/CSM or Relationship Manager.
Place of Work:
- Addis Ababa and the area,
- Gondar and the area,
- Bahir Dar and the area,
- Debre Markos, and the area
- Adama and the area,
- Nekemt and the area,
- Assosa and the area,
- Jimma and the area
- Dire Dawa and the area,
- DebreBirhan and the area,
- Hawassa and the area,
- Wolaita Sodo and the area.
HOW TO APPLY
- Only short-listed candidates will be communicated
- Applicants for Branch Manager need to specify the location they apply for.
- Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted.
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to send their applications and CVs with supporting credentials within five (5) working days from December 06, 2021 to December 10, 2021via only the Bank’s recruitment Management System online at https://amarabanksc.com/recruitment/
For additional info.0976-545447/0984-098355
Apply to Branch Manager – Grade-I | 100+ Vacancies at Amhara Bank SC