Edomias International PLC is a Human Resources outsourcing and recruitment firm serving clients for more than 15 years. Edomias International PLC is currently recruiting an experienced Senior Recruitment Officer for our head office in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The Senior Recruitment Officer will be responsible for attracting candidates and ensuring they match with companies’ positions. He/she performs the complete process of recruitment and onboarding of suitable new staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish a strong rapport with hiring managers at head office and in field offices to develop a process to fill all vacancies in a timely manner. Ensure a clear mutual understanding of staffing priorities and practical constraints.
- Manage communications between applicants, hiring managers, and others to keep all parties apprised of the status of each search.
- Work with the hiring managers to develop job descriptions and announcements. Job descriptions need to reflect responsibilities and qualifications that are appropriate for the title of the position. Post advertisements in a variety of sources.
- Screen/review applicants, evaluate such factors as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge, ability, and develop a shortlist of potential candidates to forward to the hiring managers.
- Present fully screened, qualified candidates to hiring managers in a timely manner. Review candidate qualifications with hiring managers. Facilitate applicant interviews with hiring managers.
- Manage candidate interview results and selection decisions with the hiring manager. Provide candidates feedback on interview results.
- Complete a minimum of three (3) reference checks on selected candidates.
- Manage offer process and negotiate compensation package including salary, start date, and benefits package.
- Submit candidate information for onboarding.
- Inform candidates about the results of their interviews
- Support the integration of new employees as much as needed
- Recommend improvements to current recruitment processes to ensure streamlined, cost-effective services are being provided to hiring managers.
- Maintain a database of qualified professionals to rapidly respond to recruitment needs.
- Maintain all recruitment paper and electronic files including internal postings for all open positions.
Education and Experience: BA in Human Resources Management. Minimum Three years of experience in the full-cycle recruitment process.
Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrated ability to develop positive working relationships within the organization and with clients. Excellent verbal communication skills. Full professional proficiency in writing and speaking English. High sense of confidentiality.
Organizational and Decision-making Skills: Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. Analytical and decision-making skills.
Computer Skills: Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and Email.
Reporting: To Human Resource Manager
Salary: Basic Salary: 15,365 ETB, Position Allowance: 1000 ETB, Transport allowance: 500 ETB
Qualified candidates can send their CV, Cover Letter, Work Experience, and Educational Credentials to email@example.com by December 05, 2021
Apply to Urgent Vacancy: Senior Recruitment Officer