Action Against Hunger (AAH USA) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
1:Senior Communication Officer
- Degree in journalism, communications, public relations, Development Studies, or other related fields
- 3 -5 years previous work experience in communications in the field of Development and Humanitarian contexts is an asset
- Experience in report writing, storytelling write-ups with good command of the English language.
- Prior work experience in both Humanitarian and Development contexts is desirable but not mandatory
- Strong organization skills, rigorous, analytic, and details oriented.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Excellent skills in photography and audio-visual materials development
- Good knowledge of project cycle management and reporting;
- Flexible, self-starter, and adaptable.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Computer literate: good command in Microsoft Office (MS. Word, MS. Excel, and MS Powerpoint) in addition to Strong skills in audio-visual computer software applications and web pages navigation and management.
- Interpersonal skills: communication, autonomy, organizational skill, creative and innovative thinking (, thinking out of the box mindset).
- Deadline : Dec 4, 2021
2: Deputy Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning Technical Advisor
- MSC/MA in public health and nutrition, monitoring in health, development studies, evaluation, survey implementation, statistical research, and /or project management areas. [Insert applicable information]
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in INGO and NGOs with vivid humanitarian response exposure, and requisite technical background and experience in monitoring, evaluation, accountability, and learning of projects in humanitarian settings.
- Demonstrated skills in program design, monitoring, evaluation accountability, learning and report analysis, and writing.
- Demonstrated skills in data management and developing tools and systems for monitoring and evaluation services.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coordinate baseline, end line, evaluations, and formative surveys.
- Strong analytical skills including analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Relevant Information Technology skills.
- Proficiency in common computer packages and mobile data collection platforms- i.e. Word, Excel, SPSS, Powerpoint, Kobo-Toolbox, etc.
- Deadline: Dec 4, 2021
How to Apply ?
If you are interested, please send your application composed of none returnable CV, Covering Letter with “ Title of Position ” written in the subject line, and three references, applicants to the following addresses:
Deadline: Friday 15 of October 2021
NB: Only short listed applicants will be, communicated on and selection process includes technical test and an interview.
Apply to Action Against Hunger Job Vacancy 2021