Position: Supply Chain Specialist
1. The supply status tracks and order fulfillment progress following from end to end.
2. Handle front-end customer requirements and supply risks.
3. Send the order fulfillment follow-up report and follow the issue till solved.
4. Review the customs clearance documents of the representative office.
5. Follow up the customs clearance process of the carrier's goods demand in the representative office to ensure that the period reaches the SLA.
6. Standardize the customs clearance and payment requisition documents, verify the customs clearance business, and submit the payment requisition form.
7. Develop and implement project supply solutions and fulfill supply commitments to ensure that projects are delivered on time and to improve customer satisfaction with supply.
Knowledge and Skills
1. Understand the knowledge, business processes, and order fulfillment system operations of at least one of the following business modules: order fulfillment, contract commerce, product knowledge, order transaction, and configuration management.
2. Be familiar with basic concepts and the applications, such as international trade knowledge and customs compliance basics.
3. Understand the company's relevant product knowledge, import and export work processes, and operating instructions
4. Be able to handle general customs business exceptions and risks
1. Have general knowledge of any one of data processing technologies and tools (such as EXCEL statistical analysis, POWER BI, and Python)
2. Have a good command of at least one of the following basic customs business skills:
• Categorize Huawei's mainstream products by tax numbers correctly.
• Determine the dutiable value based on the trade terms and contract terms
Bachelor's Degree or above, preferably in supply chain and logistics management
Fluent in English
Only qualified candidates may send their application in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 9, 2021.
Apply to Urgent Vacancy: Supply Chain Specialist