Urgent Vacancy: Fleet Manager in Dire Dawa for an International Humanitarian Organization Vacancy in Ethiopia 2021
Edomias International PLC is an HR outsourcing and recruitment services provider since 2005. We are currently recruiting a competent professional for the following position for our client:
Position: Fleet Manager
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Graduate in Engineering or equivalent.
- Held a higher National Diploma in Transport and Logistics.
- Held the position of Transport Officer, or “Workshop Manager” in a company/ NGO with at least 5 years experience gained in the relevant field.
- Holder of a valid, clean driving license in accordance with the vehicle category assigned to drive in accordance with National Regulations.
- Two years minimum experience, preferably 5 years gained in the relevant driver licensing inspection category.
- Good working knowledge and experience working with Microsoft MS Office Suite.
- Proficient in the use of a computerized Fleet Management System (FMS).
- Excellent command of the English language spoken and written.
- Will be based in Semera, Afar Region and is required to be fluent in the Afar language.
Salary and benefits package:
Benefits Total: $460.25 (Salary: $337.13, Transport: $8.35, Communication: $13.93, Desert Allowance: $101.14)
Only qualified candidates may send their CVs, Educational Qualifications, Application Letter, and Work Experience in PDF format to email@example.com by September 10, 2021.
Apply to Urgent Vacancy: Fleet Manager in Dire Dawa for an International Humanitarian Organization