Our client, one of the major suppliers of medical technologies in Ethiopia, is looking to hire a pharmacy technician.
You will be responsible to closely work with pharmacists in hospitals, drug and grocery stores, and other medical settings to help prepare and distribute medicines to patients.
- Perform calculations;
- Prepare medications for patients;
- Receiving and verifying the prescriptions;
- Pricing and filling of prescriptions;
- Stocking and pricing of medications in inventory;
- Process third party billing claims and assist with prior authorization completion;
- Assist in the management of investigational drug studies;
- Use technology to help maintain accurate patient records, medication inventory, and orders;
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- BA in Pharmacy technician, Pharmacy or any other related fields.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in the pharmacy sector as a pharmacist or as a pharmacist technician.
Specific work experience, knowledge and skills required
- Mathematical proficiency
- Organization skill
- Computer Skill
- Must be able to communicate in English and Amharic
- critical thinking and problem solving
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
How to apply
Interested applicants can apply by sending their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Pharmacy Technician before September, 10th, 2021.
APPLICATIONS SENT VIA APPLY@YES.ET WILL ONLY BE ELIGIBLE.
About YES | YOUR EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS
YES | Your Employment Solutions delivers full-cycle recruitment services and executive search support by discovering and screening the most qualified candidates utilizing cutting-edge technology and timeless traditional headhunting methods. Based in Addis Ababa, YES has become the industry leader in the specialty areas of manufacturing, engineering, HR, sales, marketing, information technology, supply chain, accounting & finance and operations.
Apply to Pharmacy Technician