Edomias International PLC is an HR outsourcing and recruitment services provider since 2005. We are currently recruiting a competent professional for the following position for our client:
Position: Fleet Manager
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Graduate in Engineering or equivalent.
- Held a higher National Diploma in Transport and Logistics.
- Held the position of Transport Officer, or “Workshop Manager” in a company/ NGO with at least 5 years experience gained in the relevant field.
- Holder of a valid, clean driving license in accordance with the vehicle category assigned to drive in accordance with National Regulations.
- Two years minimum experience, preferably 5 years gained in the relevant driver licensing inspection category.
- Good working knowledge and experience working with Microsoft MS Office Suite.
- Proficient in the use of a computerized Fleet Management System (FMS).
- Excellent command of the English language spoken and written.
- Will be based in Semera, Afar Region and is required to be fluent in the Afar language.
Salary and benefits package:
Benefits Total: $460.25 (Salary: $337.13, Transport: $8.35, Communication: $13.93, Desert Allowance: $101.14)
Only qualified candidates may send their CVs, Educational Qualifications, Application Letter, and Work Experience in PDF format to email@example.com by September 10, 2021.
Apply to Fleet Manager in Dire Dawa