Catholic Relief Services Vacancy 2021 |
The Senior Officer for Human Resources Development undertakes Human Resource planning, recruitment, placement, Performance Management, develop and implement human resource development systems, policies and procedures to support the business needs of the organization, provide legal and operational advice, guidance, support and coaching to the Managers; ensure the presence of effective human resource development database system and documentation. The Sr. HR Officer closely works with and reports to the Human Resources Manager.
Typical Background, Experience & Requirements:
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources management or Business Administration strongly preferred or equivalent relevant experience with completion of HR certification or courses.
- Minimum of five years’ work experience in Human Resources policies and practices, preferable with an international or local NGO and good knowledge of HR best practices and standards
- Experience with capacity building, including training and mentoring as well as developing training materials.
- General knowledge of technical principles and concepts in Human Resource Management.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong relations management abilities. Ability to relate to people at all levels internally and externally. Strategic in how you approach each relationship.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills and problem-solving skills with ability to make sound advice
- Proactive, results-oriented and service-oriented
- Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities
Required/Desired Foreign Language: English, Amharic
Travel Required: up to 10-15%
Duty Station: Ethiopia/Addis Ababa
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff):
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Trusting Relationships
- Professional Growth
How To Apply
Please fill the application form through this link: https://ift.tt/3BU3Fpg attach your up-to-date CV on/before the application deadline September 17, 2021
You will be contacted only if selected for written exam/interview. Phone solicitations will not be accepted. These job opportunities are open to Ethiopian nationals only.
CRS requires its staff to treat all people with dignity and respect and to actively prevent harassment, abuse, exploitation, and human trafficking.
** Qualified women & persons with disability are highly encouraged to apply**
Apply to Catholic Relief Services Vacancy 2021 | Senior Human Resources Officer