Rework Inc is currently looking to hire a highly capable professional for one of its clients.
The Senior Sales Representative contributes to the organizational goal by promoting primarily
the sales of new machines and LCS products. He/she will facilitate the client relationship by
effective communication with interaction internally to ensure the client’s needs are met or
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Establish and keep close contact with all customers and provide effective customer
solutions on the entire Krones portfolio.
• Promote sales of New Machines and LCS Products (spare parts, rebuild/exchange
programs, retrofits and Upgrades, SIPS, LDS, overhauls, and Service Level
• Build strong customer relationships with all key and potential players in the
• Capture new machine and LCS product opportunities, prepare quotes, provide
solutions and determine pricing quotations.
• Liaise with Krones New Machine and LCS Sales teams based in Nairobi to obtain
all necessary information and support.
• Keep customers informed of the status of their orders and ensure deadlines are
• Build a strong network with key stakeholders in Krones AG
• Facilitate communication with Krones AG and East Africa operational departments,
scheduling of resources and addressing warranty, replacement, and additional parts
• Facilitate all client logistics, administration, and financial management transactions
• Facilitate the close-out of the order by ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Be involved with special projects, help co-ordinate internal and external
communication with customers
• Take ownership of receivable collections for Ethiopian customers
• Travel frequently to specific client locations and perform product presentations and
attend relevant project meetings.
• Grow the potential market for new machines and LCS products by following up on
leads for new customers and proactively finding new customers.
• Provide mentorship to sales representatives
Qualification and education required
• University degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Process
Engineering or Business Administration with a solid technical understanding
• At least 5 years in a similar field/position
Knowledge and Experience
• Basic understanding of Bottling plants and our Krones product portfolio
• General project management abilities
• Customer relations and orientation
• Sales effectiveness and understanding
• Understanding of business administration
Skills and Personal competency
• Strong interpersonal relations skills
• Negotiation skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Organization Skills
• Problem Solving
• Team building and collaboration
• MS Excel
• MS PowerPoint
• MS Outlook
• Willingness to travel extensively in the East African Region
Job Location: Ethiopia with travel to the East African Region
Apply to Senior Sales Representative (Reporting to Head of Sales Department)