The Project Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Preparing action plans (quarter, annual) and follow the implementation of all project activities.
- Ensuring that all ethics board reviews (e.g., IRB) are submitted and approved in a timely manner and that all activities are in compliance with local, regional, and national requirements.
- Overseeing the proper execution of planned activities of the project within the project budget.
- Collecting, compiling and analyzing quarterly physical implementation and budget utilization of the project and report to the General Manager.
- Ensuring project reports are prepared, compiled and submitted to the office, donor and other responsible offices on time.
- Conducting regular planned supervision activities and reports the findings in writing.
- Representing the society with regards to the project when delegated by the General Manager.
- Availing technical information and activity reports in relation to the project to the office, donor, government bodies and the public at large with the view of improving the image of the society.
- Proposing/conducting appropriate research related to the project whenever necessary.
- Providing technical assistance to projects and other activities of the Society.
- MD/BSC in Public Health with MPH.
- Project Management experience; skills with managing budget and planning and implementation of project activities (Not less than 2 years)
- Experience of working within the public sector or NGO
- Good interpersonal communication skill and ability to work harmoniously with colleagues, partners, and stakeholders.
- Good command of English language in writing and verbal communication.
Duty station: Addis Ababa
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit their application with non-returnable relevant documents in person, by fax or e-mail to the following address within 15 days of this publication.
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
Ethiopian Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ESOG)
P.O. Box 8731
Tel: 251-115-506 069
Ras Desta Damtew Avenue
Tsehafi Tizaz Tefera Work Keda Building (Near Ghion Hotel)
2nd Floor Room No 7
Apply to Project Coordinator