The purpose of this job is to assist in the preparation of IT project department plans and reports; to ensure that individual project(s) are properly supported and managed; to contribute to proper identification, prioritization, planning, implementation, controlling and closure of projects and/or programs.
- Educational Qualification Required: BA/BSC in Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Project Management, Banking and Finance or Management
- Minimum Work Experience: 6 years of relevant experience of which 2 years on a Senior or equivalent position.
- Ability to apply project management principles, concepts and practices;
- Ability to apply system development lifecycle used for the development of new systems and enhancements to existing information systems;
- Ability to form effective teams and create a suitable team environment;
- Ability to resolve conflicting high-priority requirements particularly resources requirements;
- Ability to use and operate tools such as Microsoft Project and office productivity tools (Microsoft Office Package).
How to Apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Human Resource Department Zemen Bank S.C Address: Bole besides Alem Cinema
- Tel. +251-11-5- 57 58 70 or +251-11-5- 57 51 66 or 251-11-5- 57 44 62 P.O. Box 1212 Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Apply to Principal Officer, IT Projects