The purpose of this job is ensuring that all communications on networks run smoothly by implementing, managing, troubleshooting, maintaining and supporting networks and the overall IT Infrastructure of the Bank; to administer in-house developed systems, databases and assist other members of the organizations including programmers and flex support team, who all require database technical support to achieve their day-to-day activities; to ensure increased access to Bank services by troubleshooting issues and problems on the ATMs and Cards.
- Educational Qualification Required: BSC in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering or in other related fields
- Minimum Work Experience: 1-year relevant experience.
- Ability to detect network point of failures and suggest alternatives
- CCNA, A+ and MCP certifications
- Good Communication skill etc.
- Knowledge of SQL language, DBMS(MSSQL)
- Interpersonal skill
- Communication skill
- Ability to assess logs and rectify problems.
How to Apply
application with non-returnable cv and credentials only with P.O Box. Number 1212. Please be informed that personal application for the below three positions shall entail disqualification.
- To apply for the below three positions, candidates must fulfil the below documents: –
- Applicants should attach application letters clearly mentioning the job position they are applying for
- Should attach copy of relevant work experience ( for vacancies which require work experience)
- Please note that failure to comply with the above requirements will entail immediate disqualification.
- Applications which are not received per the deadline shall not be considered
Apply to Officer, Information Technology (Level I)