The purpose of this job is to plan, direct and coordinate the functions of the branch or banking unit; ensure its effective operations and achievement of the strategy of the bank and assigned banking center targets; oversee the day to day activities, deposit mobilization, processing of credit, trade service request and other retail banking services; ensures that the activities are performed in line with policies and procedures of the Bank and NBE directives.
- Educational Qualification Required: BA in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Management, Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum Work Experience: 7 years of relevant experience of which 2 years as an Assistant Branch manager or in equivalent Positions.
- Basic Computer Application Skills
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Industry Specific skills (Product and Service)
- Emotional Intelligence
- Data Analysis and presentation skills
- Strategic thinking and strategic planning skills etc.
How to Apply
- Applications which are not received per the deadline shall not be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Human Resource Department Zemen Bank S.C Address: Bole besides Alem Cinema
- Tel. +251-11-5- 57 58 70 or +251-11-5- 57 51 66 or 251-11-5- 57 44 62 P.O. Box 1212 Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Apply to Manager, Banking Center, Grade C