Our client is looking for a Human Resource Manager to join their team. If you haven been working as a HR professional for more than 5 years, have thorough knowledge of the labor law of Ethiopia and like to work closely with multiple individuals with different backgrounds then this is the job for you.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the company’s
overall business strategy
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department and
other departments of the company
- Directing the administrative functions of human resources departments to attract, motivate, and keep qualified employees and match them to jobs for which they are well-suited.
- Developing, revising, and recommending new approaches personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining a positive work environment for employees;
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Manage employees and address employee’s demands, grievances or other issues
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Conducting continuous training at different levels;
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- BA Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Administrative services management, Law and other relevant disciplines in any relevant field
- 5-10 years of experience as Human Resource Manager, Executive, or Head of HR
- Have proven work experience on HR supervision roles
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of local labor law and HR best practices
- Excellent communication
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Leadership skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Flexible and Entrepreneurial mindset
Interested applicants can apply by sending their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title
Human Resource Manager before September 25th, 2021.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
NB: APPLICATIONS SENT VIA APPLY@YES.ET WILL ONLY BE ELIGIBLE.
About YES | YOUR EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS
YES | Your Employment Solutions delivers full-cycle recruitment services and executive search support by discovering and screening the most qualified candidates utilizing cutting-edge technology and timeless traditional headhunting methods. Based in Addis Ababa, YES has become the industry leader in the specialty areas of manufacturing, engineering, HR, sales, marketing, information technology, supply chain, accounting & finance and Operations.
Apply to Human Resource Manager