The purpose of this job is to assist in the development IT audit strategy, policies and procedures and ensure their effective execution; to plan, organize, and direct the operation of the IT Audit section, and ensure its effective operation; to carry out audit of the overall IT environment of the bank to ensure that they are in line with the Bank’s IS policies and procedures and applicable laws, regulations and standards and check the procurement of all IT related hardware’s and software’s used by the bank
- Educational Qualification Required:BA/BSC in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Auditing, Computer Science or in related fields.
- Minimum Work Experience: 6 years relevant experience of which 2 years as a Senior Officer or equivalent level.
- Computer application skill
- People’s Management skill
- Knowledge and skill in organizing and leading business firms
- Industry specific skills (products and services)
- Leadership skill
- Emotional Intelligence
- Data analysis and presentation skill
- Strategic thinking and strategic planning skill
- Communication skills etc.
How to Apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Human Resource Department Zemen Bank S.C Address: Bole besides Alem Cinema
- Tel. +251-11-5- 57 58 70 or +251-11-5- 57 51 66 or 251-11-5- 57 44 62 P.O. Box 1212 Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Apply to Head, IT Audit Section