Our client operating in the telecom sector is looking for a GSM Optimization Engineer to join their team. If you have been working on telecommunication services, have worked with multiple teams in the sector then this is the job for you.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- New Site & Cluster KPI follow-up, troubleshooting, new feature validation
- Understanding and keeping under control the customer issues with the proper communication to the client.
- Responsible for the report daily/weekly report to management team or customer
- Increase customer satisfaction and confidence by ensuring all issues identified are dealt with and provided a solution within the required timeframe
- 5+ years of experience in OMC optimization
- Experience on network Performance Optimization Engineering
- Proficiency in 2G 3G 4G (proficient at 2G and familiar with the other 2 options, the more the better)
- Deep knowledge of 2G,3G,4G Optimization(proficient at 2G and familiar with other 2,the more the better )
- Familiar with TEMS investigation & discovery is a plus
- Word, Excel, Mapinfo, Google earth, VBA and other programming skills are preferable
- Willing to travel to regions as needed
Interested applicants can apply by sending their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title
GSM Optimization Engineer before August 26th, 2021.
NB: APPLICATIONS SENT VIA APPLY@YES.ET WILL ONLY BE ELIGIBLE.
About YES | YOUR EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS
YES | Your Employment Solutions delivers full-cycle recruitment services and executive search support by discovering and screening the most qualified candidates utilizing cutting-edge technology and timeless traditional headhunting methods. Based in Addis Ababa, YES has become the industry leader in the specialty areas of manufacturing, engineering, HR, sales, marketing, information technology, supply chain, accounting & finance and Operations.
Apply to GSM Optimization Engineer