- Advice and support to I1D management on gender issues
- Advice policy and facilitation of knowledge building on gender issues
- Creation of strategic partnerships and support to resource mobilization
- Advocacy and promotion of I1D ‘s mandate and mission
- Compilation, analysis and interpretation of gender and GBV/FSV issues and statistical data, thorough research and preparation of top-quality analysis and reports.
- Advice on possible areas for I1D support and adjustment of on-going program to ensure that I1D program gender issues are in line with national policies and priorities.
- Production and launch of gender reports.
- Contribution to sub-regional, regional and inter-agency initiatives related to gender issues.
- Representation of I1D in different working groups and interagency working groups.
- Facilitates knowledge building and mainstreaming of gender and HIV in related perspectives within I1D program and actively participates in corporate I1D knowledge creation.
- Provision of policy options and high-quality advisory inputs to I1D program and projects to ensure these are responsive to national policies, priorities and strategic plans, and advance I1D ‘s corporate goals.
- Training and capacity building support for I1D staff and Government officials, public institutions on gender issues.:
- Reports are regularly prepared on activities, outputs and outcomes. Preparation of donor reports.
- Analysis and research of information on donors, preparation of substantive briefs on possible areas of cooperation.
- Participate in meeting, conferences and trainings related to gender issues.
- Support to monitoring progress and formulation of strategies towards the achievement of the organizational development.
- Management of events and publications on gender issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Field of specialization
- BA/Masters’ degree in Gender Development, Business administration, Marketing, Business management, project management, development studies, Educational
- Management and other social science related fields
Work Experience: At least 6 years proven experience in the area with at least 2 years’ experience in leadership position
Other skills: Proven basic computer skill: word, Excel, Access and other applications as required
Duty Station: Imagine1day Country Office, Addis Ababa
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants are required to send their CV and motivational letter within seven working
Apply to Gender and Inclusion Specialist