Our client working in the education sector is currently looking for an Administrative Coordinator that has administrative experience working in a corporate office.If you are well experienced with performing administrative tasks, have what it takes to tackle new challenges in a new environment then this job is for you.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Assist Director in the creation of Board, and other reports
- Assist Director in ensuring progress towards the Continuous Improvement Plan.
- Assist in the preparation for the upcoming ACSI accreditation.
- Coordinate Task forces to find solutions to various school issues and offer proposals to the SLT
- Conduct research and analysis for policy-development
- Coordinate preparation of the Operating budget
- Assist key administrators in determining their cost center budget requirements
- Analyze and propose School tuition/fee modification needs
- Organize inventory purchases, repairs and keep records
- 5 year relevant experience in management and finance
- Experience writing administrative documents and reports
- Experience working in a multicultural team preferred
- Experience in leading teams or task forces
- Self-motivated to complete tasks professionally
- Excellent written and spoken English mandatory
- Strong problem solving skills
- Multicultural communication skills preferred
- Highly computer literate
- Recommendation from a previous employer or a person known to SIM
- Willing to start as soon as possible
Interested applicants can apply by sending their CVs to email@example.com with subject title
Administrative Coordinator before September 6th, 2021.
NB: APPLICATIONS SENT VIA APPLY@YES.ET WILL ONLY BE ELIGIBLE.
FEMALE APPLICANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
About YES | YOUR EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS
YES | Your Employment Solutions delivers full-cycle recruitment services and executive search support by discovering and screening the most qualified candidates utilizing cutting-edge technology and timeless traditional headhunting methods. Based in Addis Ababa, YES has become the industry leader in the specialty areas of manufacturing, engineering, HR, sales, marketing, information technology, supply chain, accounting & finance and Operations.
Apply to Administrative Coordinator