Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The incumbent will perform the following duties/Responsibilities:
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares payments voucher & Journal voucher by verifying documentation& coding, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Pay government taxes timely
- Other duties are performed assigned by finance manager.
- B.A. Degree in Accounting and at least 4 years of job experience
Experience and Abilities
- Minimum 4 years of accountant experience, preferably in Local NGO,
- Who is familiar with working in Peachtree Software, and
- Fluency in speaking, Writing and Reading English Language
Place of Work: Head Office Addis Ababa;
HOW TO APPLY
Instruction: Applicants could submit their CV and supporting documents with letter of application by using the organizational email: firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 working days from the date this vacancy is posted.
NB: AEID encourages Female applicants
Head Office location:
For those who want to submit the CV in hard copy; our office location is: Addis Ababa, Yeka Sub City, Woreda- 9, Gurd Sholla, on the fifth Floor of Ten Sister NGOs Building.
For further information you can call us to: Mob. 0922041111 /0918 714720, GL.: 251-011 67 33808 on the working days and time.
Apply to Accountant