Job Position: PROJECT MANAGER or TECHNICAL MANAGER
Job Location: Addis Ababa or any regions of Ethiopia
We are looking for a detail-oriented technical project manager to oversee all project operations from inception to execution. The technical project manager is responsible for enforcing deadlines and supervising team members.
- Have experience in data center facility deployment:
- Solar installation
- Equipment installation
- Fire Alarm
- Containment and air conditioner
- Have experience in ICT Infrastructure Deployment in:
- Biometric solutions (Access control, time attendance)
- Tele (IP/PB+
- Surveillance solutions (CCTV)
- Software deployment (Antivirus)
- ERP system
- Telecom infrastructure
- Power and Infrastructure deployment
- Bid document preparation
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements
- Analyze the economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost-benefit and return-on-investment standards.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- BSC degree in Electrical Engineering. MA is advantageous.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a project manager
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their latest resume in word or PDF via SPA2021T@gmail.com
Apply to Project Manager or Technical Manager