Edomias International PLC is a recruitment and manpower outsourcing organization working since 2005. We are looking to recruit competent professionals for the following position for our client:
Power Access Engineer
Major Duties and responsibilities
· Follow up the power access application process doing by subcontractor. Responsible for the progess and result.
· Follow up the power access implementation process doing by subcontractor. Responsible for the progress and quality.
· Contact with EEU and other external stakeholders to resolves electricity supply issues and Electricity infrastructure when needed.
· Prepare and finish all requirements of EEU.
· Proposes inputs to develop/review Electric systems and its utilization and design manual/procedures;
· Support the participating /preparing technical procedure/supply electric power and connectivity issues;
· Assist the subcontractors on the areas of difficulty.
· Perform other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Required Qualifications and Experience
· TVET 10+3\Level 4 Diploma or Equivalent in Electrical or related field.
· 2 years of relevant experience in Electro-mechanical, Electrical maintenance, or related areas.
· EEU experiences doing on technical or operation department is preferable.
Please kindly send your application (including educational credentials, work experience, and CV) as one file and identifying the job title on the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31, 2021.
Apply to Power Access Engineer for a Global Telecom Company