Roles & Responsibilities
- Plans, organizes, directs and coordinates the human resources, organizational development and General Service activities of the Company;
- Sees to it that all working units get efficient, adequate and effective provision of office and general services such as service transport, photocopy, messenger and cleaning services, and all properties of the company are securely guarded and have proper insurance coverage.
- Develops visionary HR strategies, policies and procedures that are properly aligned with the mission, vision, values, objectives and strategic plan of the company;
- Develops short, medium and long term strategic human resource management and development plans and programs and coordinates, leads and follows up their proper implementation;
- Ensures all line and staff functions have all the required human resource both in terms of quality and quantity and devises ways of motivating and retaining skilled manpower;
- Performs new staff recruitment, promotion, transfer and termination of employees in accordance to the delegated level of authority and the Labor Law and Company procedure and ascertains recruitments, selections and promotions handled in accordance to the Mulmul Bakery HRM rules, the Labor Law and Company procedures;
- Conducts periodic training need assessment and develops human resource management and developments programs and leads their proper implementation in order to meet the strategic skilled human resource requirements of the company;
- Evaluates the impacts of the employee training and management development programs on the overall organizational performance;
- Ensures an objective and effective human resource performance management system is in place and properly implemented;
- Directs organizational development activities to facilitate changes in the belief, attitude, value and work culture of employees;
- Develops and implements career development strategies;
- Ensures Labor Law, and other internal human resource rules and regulations are implemented and consistently and uniformly practiced in all working units;
- Ensures all company properties, vehicles, buildings, office furniture are properly recorded, utilized and timely maintained;
- Ensures that the performances of employees of the Company are effectively tracked and appraised, skills gaps and training needs identified, proper training programs and progression schemes designed and administered;
- Ensures that human resources development programs and motivation schemes are in place to foster efficiency and labor productivity;
- Employs and administers the human resource of the company in accordance with the law and the internal regulations of the Company;
- Performs other related duties of the department as assigned by the General Manager.
How to Apply
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please send us your resume and cover letter for the position along with supporting documentations by May 20th, 2021 with the Job Title as the subject.
Apply to General Service + HR Manager - FMCG