We are in need of people who are highly motivated individuals with a passion for digital marketing and connecting with other people. We want you to become part of our growing team.
The challenge: Convert your marketing into success in the form of increased members and sales of products or services.
- Gather content from different online marketplaces, networks, and emails.
- Communicate with online merchants.
- Research on competitors and create regular reports.
- Develops marketing and brand strategies to support organisational objectives.
- Contributes to the development and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Works collaboratively with all other operational teams to identify and support marketing plans.
- Conceptualises and executes marketing creative.
- Tracks, monitors, and evaluates results for specific marketing programs and campaigns, to determine ROI and support the development and refinement of future marketing plans.
- Implements online marketing campaigns to generate new leads and trials, including email marketing, SEO, Social Media Management (SMM), and Social Media Ads.
- Collect, analyse, and report on customer engagement and best practices.
- Flexible time schedule
- Full Time (Sydney, Australia time zone)
- Work from home
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in any related-course to Business or Advertising or Marketing.
- Proven track record in sales.
- 2 years experience in digital marketing.
- Exceptional communications skills. Very proficient in written and spoken English.
- Internet savvy with excellent research skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- SEO / Link Building experience a plus.
- Digital savvy, very comfortable in using technology, apps, and gadgets.
- Can multitask.
- Must be able to quickly and accurately complete assigned tasks.
- Should have a fast internet connection at home.
Technology and work environment requirements:
- Have a stable internet connection that is >15Mbps .
- Have a stable power connection.
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV or resume to HR@universalgroups.com
NOTICE: All interested candidates/Applicants are to include their Skype IDs for a possible interview with the HR/ DIRECTOR when shortlisted.
Apply to Digital Marketer