Job Position: Business Development Executive – ICT
Generates IT (information technology) sales and business, develops relationships with new clients, makes sales visits and presentations, maintains advanced knowledge of products and services, and establishes and meets sales goals.
- Develops and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing
- Assesses client IT needs and makes recommendations, including IT equipment and service packages
- Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch product, service, and combination packages to clients
- Demonstrates IT equipment to highlight product benefits
- Negotiates sales, package discounts, and long-term contracts with clients
- Provides technical advice after sales
- Establishes sales goals and implements a plan to meet those goals
- Tracks progress toward goals and documents sales performance
- Becomes fluent in all products and services offered by the employer through testing, demonstrations, and research
- Answers questions, describes benefits, and discusses pros and cons of various competing products or services
- Gains familiarity with the IT industry, and stays updated on trends and innovative products
- Creates marketing literature and web-based features to promote products and time-sensitive sales
- Attends trade exhibitions and industry events to learn about cutting-edge products and sales
- Works for technology manufacturers, software manufacturers, IT consultancies, and technology solutions organizations
- Prepare sales invoices/ quotations and follow up to close sale
- Follow up project payment with account/finance department
- Conduct regular client satisfaction survey to understand client’s level of satisfaction with project delivery.
Required Skills and Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Marketing, with 3 years minimum work Experience with Sales and Marketing, Knowledge of Relevant Products and Sales, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Negotiation, Critical Thinking, Ability to Meet Goals, Ability to Work Under Pressure, High Energy Level, Motivation, Ambition, Technical Skill, Attention to Detail.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their latest resume in word or PDF via SPA2021T@gmail.com email@example.com or within 10 working days
Apply to Business Development Executive – ICT