Evaluation Specialist - Team Lead, Evaluation of Ethiopia Trade Enhancement Project, Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC), Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Evaluation Specialist – Team Lead, Evaluation of Ethiopia Trade Enhancement Project, Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC), Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
MSI is recruiting an Evaluation Specialist– Team Lead for an anticipated Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) evaluation of the Ethiopia Trade Enhancement Project. The evaluation design will commence once the contract is awarded, expected during the second half of 2021. Travel requirements are a possibility but will depend on COVID-19 considerations.
The Evaluation Specialist - Team Lead will be responsible for the overall design and implementation of the evaluation. The specialist will lead and manage the evaluation team to ensure the evaluation is implemented as planned, and deliverables are of high quality and delivered on time. This position is not expected to be full-time and t he level of effort will be determined once the evaluation proposal is active. The work may be done remotely or in Ethiopia.
- Conduct an availability assessment of the program being evaluated and develop a work plan for the evaluation.
- Conduct an evaluation design workshop with stakeholders to build buy-in, establish coordination mechanisms, and define details for the evaluation design.
- Lead the drafting and finalization of the evaluation design including evaluation methodology, data collection instruments, data collection and analysis plans, and other relevant sections.
- Oversee data collection and analysis. Data sources may consist of administrative data, surveys, and/or key informant interviews.
- Lead the drafting of all evaluation reports and dissemination materials, following MCC guidance on transparent, reproducible and ethical data and documentation.
- Lead dissemination efforts for the evaluation findings.
- Ensure all evaluation processes and products meet the requirements and quality standards of MSI and MCC
- Liaise on a regular basis with MCC, MSI, and other organizations involved in the evaluation.
- Master's degree in economics, international trade, political science or related field.
- At least five years of experience designing and implementing evaluations in developing countries.
- Strong skills in quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis.
- Experience working on or assessing trade enhancement and policy support projects.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, organization, and management skills and experience working with diverse teams and a wide range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience writing detailed and concise implementation and analytical reportsExperience working in.
- Ethiopia or East Africa highly preferred.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with Reasonable Accommodations in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.