Programme Management Intern
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Summary of key responsibilities:
The main functions of the Programme Management Office (PMO) Intern include:
- Provide support to the Programme Management Office Team Leader with the extraction and collection of data from different sources
- Assist in analysis and structuring of data, and compile updates to different users
- Provide support to PMO in setting up regular and ad-hoc meetings; prepare minutes and summaries of actions to be taken, and track progress on planned issues and follow-up with focal points
- Assist with the compilation and distribution of progress reports, lessons learned and best practice; and periodic newsletters
- Support in developing programme management dashboard, updating and administering of the dashboard
- Support in documentation management processes to support better information management.
- Support in the harmonization of Programme Management Office templates and roll out of tools
- Assist in rolling out of capacity building and training plan on programme management
- Support in the design and roll out necessary systems and processes to strengthen programme management
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
You may find more information at https://jobs.unops.org/Pages/ViewVacancy/VADetails.aspx?id=21374
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in Project Management, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Information Science, or other related fields.
- Applicants are not required to have professional work experience.
- Applicants should have graduated from the above stated fields within three (3) years prior to the applications date of the internship.
- Advanced knowledge of computers and office software packages, especially Google Suite is an asset.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is required.