Finance and Administration Manager
The Finance and Administration Manager (FAM) will support the delivery of Link’s projects in Ethiopia. Reporting to the Country Representative, the post-holder will provide high level finance support to Link to ensure all project activities are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest standard.
INDICATIVE AREAS OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage the finance and admin team to ensure high quality and administrative procedures and controls are in place
· Ensure that the finance manual is robust, regularly updated and abided by all staff
· Provide support and guidance on all financial and administration matters to ensure full compliance with government and donor requirements
· Ensure that payroll processing and associated tax activities are completed accurately and on time
· Supervise and review bank and petty cash reconciliations
· Supervise the preparation and maintenance of all financial records, ensuring balance sheet reconciliations are completed on a monthly basis
· Ensure full compliance with Bureau of Finance & Economic Development – Ethiopia (BoFeD) reporting and registration requirements
· Develop and maintain chart of accounts and financial management mechanisms and templates that facilitate accurate financial planning and reporting
· Support programme staff, Country Representative and International Finance Programme Manager in budget development (operational and programme budgets). Work closely with programme team to develop accurate costings for budget revisions and develop forecasting tools to provide up to date accurate quarterly forecasts within strict deadlines
· Prepare, for review by the Country Representative and the International Program Finance Manager, budget vs actual reports every month including variance analysis
· Prepare accurate cash flow forecasts, manage cash floats and manage funds requests
· Ensure accurate and up-to-date transaction list, ledger and trial balance, fixed asset register, account reconciliations and year-end adjustments are completed and availed to auditors for examination
· Ensure all legitimate payments are made on time and with necessary approvals
· Identify and resolve financial and administrative issues
Other ad hoc finance and administrative tasks as required **
How to apply:
• Please send a Cover Letter and Application Form to Link at firstname.lastname@example.org by copying email@example.com with the subject line “Finance and Administration Manager – Job Application”
o Your cover letter should detail how you meet the required criteria
o It should also include your available start date and salary expectations
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.
• Female candidates and persons with disability are strongly encouraged to apply!