Call for Resumes - Ethiopia
Call for Resumes
DAI, a global consulting firm based in the United States, is currently accepting applications from senior candidates for technical and managerial long-terms position for an anticipated new activity in Ethiopia funded by USAID– Strengthening Accountable Governance and Civic Engagement in Ethiopia (SAGCE). SAGCE is
expected to be a five-year program. Through SAGCE, USAID/Ethiopia seeks to strategically use its convening power and limited resources to support Ethiopian stakeholders from government, civil society and the private sector in applying locally-led, problem driven, adaptive approaches.
Long-and short-term experts with eight (8) or more years of experience in the following areas are sought in the following technical fields. Ethiopian nationals are strongly encouraged to apply:
· Service Delivery Improvement
· Budget Planning and Execution
· Public Financial Management
· Civil Society Strengthening
· Monitoring, Evaluation, Learning, and Reporting
· Grants Development and Management
· USAID project Finance, Operations, and Contract Administration
· University degree in a relevant field (such as Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Public Administration, etc.) from an accredited university required. An advanced degree (master’s or higher) is preferred.
· At least 8 years of technical experience in area of expertise.
· At least 5 years of progressive management and leadership experience for managerial positions.
· Experience in Ethiopia highly preferred; in the East Africa region, required.
· Experience with USAID and/or other international donor programs.
· Strong communication skills - both written and oral - in English required. Amharic language skills strongly preferred.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should e-mail their CV and cover letter no later than November 6, 2020 to the following email address: Ethiopia_SAGCE@dai.com. Early applications are encouraged. Please include your area of expertise in the subject line of the email (for example, “Public Private Partnership expert”).
No phone inquiries will be accepted, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.