Pharmaceutical Sales Rep
On behalf of a well renowned business organization (PLC) Adira Employment is recruiting for Pharmaceutical Sales Rep. The organization is involved in import (pharmaceuticals and medical supplies), export (coffee and oil seeds) and biomedical services. The organization is located in Addis Ababa around Mexico.
- Job Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the registration or re-registration of all medical and pharmaceutical products in a timely manner
- Process all documentation required for importation of pharmaceuticals or medical supplies
- Advise on requirements of regulations (new or current) by EFDA (or other related health bodies).
- Liaise and work with targeted customers to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Provide product information and deliver product samples
- Organize and/or attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Monitor inventory management, stock movement, and related supply management activities in the organization
- Manage and ensure the warehouse, storage and distribution activities are in line with pharmaceutical and medical storage guidelines or Storage SOP.
- Required Qualifications
(a) Academic Qualification
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) or MSC in Pharmacy
(b) Relevant Work Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar role. Hands on sales experience is a must
- Must have a renewed license from Ethiopian Food and Drug Administration
(c) Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required
- Must be familiar with the pharmaceutical regulations and policies in Ethiopia
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Proven record of leading sales campaigns and facilitating profitability.
- Expert knowledge of prevailing health issues and fads.
- Familiar with establishing effective KPI’s and follow up
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Amharic languages
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Willingness to travel when necessary
(d) How to apply
- Please e-mail us your CV (Resume), copy of licenses and salary expectation to email@example.com
- For additional information please call 0900-585047 during working hours
- Deadline- August 12/2020
See Job Detail or Apply