Finance and Accounts Associate
Laterite is a data, research and advisory firm dedicated to providing high-quality research services for social impact in East Africa. We provide technical advice on the design and implementation of research projects, development interventions, and socio-economic policies. We strive to deliver impactful research that helps decision-makers find solutions to complex development problems.
We have been in operation for ten years and is currently established in Rwanda, Ethiopia, Kenya, Uganda and the Netherlands. Our team consists of over 60 full-time researchers and data specialists, based primarily in East Africa, and a roster of over 1,000 trained local enumerators across the countries where we work.
Laterite is looking for a Finance and Accounts Associate who will provide support with managing our accounting and finance functions for the Ethiopia office.
We are looking for a colleague with:
- Experience with QuickBooks accounting software and excellent knowledge of accounting, bookkeeping and forecasting and operations management [required]
- A degree in Accounting/Finance (Masters, CA or CFA qualification is a plus)
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Excel
- At least 2-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (in English)
Full job description: Laterite careers website
Please complete the application form on the link: https://form.jotform.com/202022527112538
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis so we encourage you to apply ASAP. The application process will involve three steps: (i) an online application, (ii) an online assessment; and (iii) interviews.
See Job Detail or Apply