Remote Biopharma Data Analyst
Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a Remote Biopharma Data Analyst to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. The successful applicant will work on an innovative, custom-built data aggregator in the biopharma investing sphere.
At Scopic, we believe great professionals can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Contribute to Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic specialists work on are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to collect and verify crucial data.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic colleagues work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 1+ year of professional experience in a relevant field
- Medical background sufficient to assess drug classes and treatment conditions and verify data accuracy
- Strong reporting skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Experience with web collaboration software such as Smartsheets and Teamwork, preferred
- Professional spoken and written English
- Bachelors degree or higher
This is a part-time, home-based position.
Compensation: Depending on experience.
Please apply online: https://ift.tt/3dbAykw
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software and marketing services for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We champion software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed and marketed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
See Job Detail or Apply