Chinese Translator (Production Management Assistant)
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To provide proper, clear, faithful interpretation using standard, clear and accurate language.
2. To translate properly speeches, documents using precise, clear and proper terminology.
3.To assist managers in production or equipment department for daily production management, bridge the information of managers and related groups to staffs.
4. Follows up with company Management to ensure satisfaction and understanding.
7. Provide Training for employees on linguistic matters, prepare and distribute training documents employees when necessary.
8. Perform other related duties as may be assigned.
Educational Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Bachelor degree or above
- 2 years of work experience or above
- Certificated Chinese translator
- Proficient in Chinese and English
- Knowledge of Afan Oromo is preferred
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants can send their credentials through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org until June 12, 2020 by writing the position at the subject line. Applications which do not follow this procedure will not be considered.
See Job Detail or Apply