Edomias International PLC is a recruitment and manpower outsourcing organization working since 2005. We are looking to recruit competent professionals for the following position for our client:
Warehouse management, sage processing, responsible for the stock count. Documentation control, maintaining of SOP on management systems ( ISO 9001-2000-14000-18000-food safety 2200- manage damagers. Manage dispatching and processing of delivery incoming and outgoing. Any other work related to the logistics department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To control the incoming of production and accuracy of stock
- To expedite customer orders in time and in full
- To maintain all warehouse SOP and housekeeping in the warehouse.
- Receiving and control of finished goods coupled with correct space utilization.
- Dispatching of all customer orders to achieve on-time deliveries
- Maintaining a F.I.F.O. stock control system coupled with an internal aging and searching system.
- Control and direct dedicated local delivery fleet and forklift operation.
- Order and schedule line-haul dispatches
- Manage, control, and motivate warehouse staff.
- Manage and control all warehouse and stock movement expenses.
- Maintain and control all legal health and safety requirements plus a quality management system
- Other duties assigned by the supervisor
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Diploma/ Bachelor's degree Procurement and Logistics Management, Supplies, Purchasing, Stores, or a related field
- 5 years of supervisory experience in a warehouse environment
- Must have at least two years of Stock/ Inventory Management System experience
- At least one year Stock and inventory experience
- Must have a good understanding of dispatching and transportation
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
- Must have good communication in English and Amharic
- Ability to work independently
Interested applicants should submit their application letter, together with their CV and photocopies of their testimonials via e-mail at email@example.com. Please also kindly submit two references whom we can contact for testimonials on your qualifications.
*Edomias International PLC reserves the right to cancel this vacancy in full or in part*
See Job Detail or Apply