Senior Office Manager
The senior office Manager will be responsible assisting the managing Director on organizational management and office administration. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of office management and execute support related tasks, will be exceedingly well organized and flexible, and will enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a big office of diverse people and programs. This individual must be able to function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic environment under minimum supervisor.
BA in Secretarial Science and Office Management or related fields with 6 years of experience.
This position requires frequent communication and coordination with Selam staff in the head office, Technical College, all four schools and Village one and two compound.
- Assist the Managing Director with his daily schedule and duties, to include managing his calendar, commitments, and travel arrangements.(itineraries, developing agendas and meeting materials, reporting expenses, etc.)
- Provide general administrative support to the Selam team to include.
- Receiving and interacting with visitors,
- Answering and managing incoming calls
- Maintaining paper and online records and defining procedures for their retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal,
- Arranges meetings and conference calls (including coordinating all meeting logistics, developing agendas and meeting materials ,etc,),
- Drafting correspondence and presentations ,
- Take, record, transcribe, and distribute notes/minutes of senior management meetings, and Providing other daily support to staff as needed.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants are invited to submit their original documents with non-returnable copies of credentials and CV in person within 10 (Ten) working days and complete the pre-selection checklist, from the date of announcement to Selam Children’s village Head Office (HR and Administration Department) located in Kotebe area, near Hanna Mariam Church.
Po.Box 8075 Addis Ababa /Ethiopia
Tell. 0116 46 29 42
See Job Detail or Apply