Senior Associate for Development Research projects
Laterite is looking for accomplished researchers with a track record of experience in project and team management, to join our offices in Addis Ababa.
As a Senior Research Associate based in Ethiopia, you will:
- Lead a portfolio of impactful research projects, from design to data collection, analysis and follow-through.
- Lead research teams to ensure we deliver value for our clients, using rigorous and innovative research methods.
- Build successful partnerships with our clients and establish Laterite as a trusted partner for public sector organizations.
- Mentor our growing research and data teams.
- Contribute to country-level strategic decisions such as which projects to pursue, team development, and how to increase the impact of our research.
We are looking for an accomplished researcher who combines excellent technical skills with experience in project and team management.
Our future colleague has:
- A postgraduate degree (Masters or above) in Economics, Econometrics, Development Research, or in one of Laterite’s core sectors
- Motivation to work in social and economic research in Sub-Saharan Africa
- 5+ years of research or project management experience in education, youth, public health, agriculture and/or urbanization.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and mentoring research teams
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex research projects, involving data collection and field teams.
More details and information on how to apply : https://bit.ly/SRA-May2020
See Job Detail or Apply