IT Engineer - I
#Engineering #IT #Networking
We are in search of an Engineer for our international client. Candidates with the following experience and qualifications are encouraged to apply per outlined instruction in the HOW TO APPLY SECTION.
- Basic understanding of Mobile Financial products & other telecom and Networking, VAS domain, SS7 and telecom concepts.
- Working knowledge of Oracle, mySQL, Java, Linux, Tomcat, Linux and Solaris.
- Initial trouble shooting skills for OS/applications/Interfaces /DBs Vendor &; 3 rd party co-ordination skills, Monitoring & Reporting
- Carry out routine activities &; checklists
- Taking ownership of customer issues until resolved, escalated or resolved
- Exposure in ITIL based processes on Fault Management, Change Management / Configuration Management, Problem management and Performance management.
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Unix/Linux.
- Monitor service through tools. Available 24*7 for support.
- 3+ years of experience required.
- BA Degree (preferably MA/MSc) in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Electrical Engineering
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified applicants with the above skills and expertise are encouraged to apply. Applicants are advised to apply with the Subject Line: Engineer Level I for consideration. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 25th, 2020.
See Job Detail or Apply