Human Resource Officer
Hope for Justice is an INGO, we exist to bring an end to Modern slavery by preventing exploitation, rescuing victims, restoring lives, and reforming society. Website: www.HopeforJustice.org
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Keep Soft and hard copy HR files upto date
- Collecting time sheets, summarizing for payroll action feed and filing.
- Prepare payroll Actions to support payroll preparation by Finance Department
- Provide counselling for staff and management on organization’s manual, policies and procedures
- Assist management in developing training and development programs for staff
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Update Annual leave form and send updates every month to managers.
- Collect annual leave plans from managers for staff managing and prepare annual roaster accordingly
- Inform SMT if there is any new law or regulation released by the government
- Support the Country Director in recruitment process and staff induction
Qualifications: Degree in management
Experience: 4 years of working experience in Human Resource position
- Ability to organise personnel information and maintain up to date records
- Computer literacy in Microsoft word and Excel
- Ability to use Quickbooks and post entries accurately
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Amharic
- Ability to be organised, meet deadlines,
- Demonstrable commitment to and the ability to uphold and promote Hope for Justice’s core values of Boldness, Excellence, Innovation and Respect in all activities
- Ability to work within a team.
How to Apply
Qualified women are encouraged to apply.
All qualified applicants can send an application letter and 2-3 page CV to Hope for Justice, email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please put ‘Human Resource Officer’ in subject line.
See Job Detail or Apply