Hiring For iOS,Android Developer
As digital transformation continues to accelerate, GrayRipples is seeking for experienced Android developers who can support our digital journey. Design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Be a part of building one of the largest technology and business services firms in the world.
- Develop and Manage Mobile Application for Android Platform involving kernel/driver development.
- Participate in S/W product development lifecycle from requirement gathering to feasibility study to suggesting UI//UX flow.
- Implement clean architecture design principles and develop secure and scalable code structure.
- Create detailed technical documentation with architecture, UI design flows and technical specifications.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Design, build, and test native or hybrid mobile applications for Android.
- Design, build, and test embedded databases and other system data-stores.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, extensibility etc.
- Facilitate application testing and closely monitor the performance for optimization.
- Stay informed of upcoming OS Updates and API enhancements/deprecation to plan compatibility testing and feature enhancements.
- Works collaboratively with practice leadership team to grow, develop and enhance solution best practices, tools and methods, and intellectual property.
See Job Detail or Apply