Chinese Language Translator
To provide interpretation services to the Company from Chinese into Amharic/Afaan Oromo and vise versa to ensure that all the translation services meet company standard in terminology, syntax, style and presentation.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To provide proper, clear, faithful interpretation using standard, clear and accurate language.
2. To translate properly documents using precise, clear and proper terminology.
3. Reads through or listens to material in one language, ascertains understanding of the meaning and context of that material, and converts it into a second language, making sure to preserve the original meaning.
4. Follows up with company Management to ensure satisfaction and understanding.
5. Translates a variety of documents including literary, legal, research, technical, scientific, educational, and commercial materials
6. Consults with subject matter experts and other colleagues in order to understand specialized concepts and translate them appropriately
7. Provide Training for employees on linguistic matters,prepare and distribute training documents employees when necessary.
8. Perform other related duties as may be assigned.
Educational Qualifications & Work Experience:
The Translator shall have the following minimum educational qualification and experience:
University Degree in Linguistics, Interpretations or related fields and a progressive relevant work experience for minimum of 2 years in the field in the manufacturing area.
Certified Chinese language skill.
Proficiency in Amharic and Afaan Oromo .
Good communication and planning skills
Excellent knowledge of Manufacturing industries.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants can send their credentials through email to: email@example.com until May 19,2020 by writing the position at the subject line. Applications which do not follow this procedure will no be considered.
See Job Detail or Apply