Advisor to The CEO
The job holder is responsible for supporting the CEO in analyzing strategic matters and providing counseling service in operations, plan implementation and development of programs. S/he provides advice on operations, guides on development and implementation of programs to ensure higher rate of growth and profitability of the bank.
Qualification & Experience : Masters in Economics, Management, or Business related fields plus a minimum of 12 years in banking area, with a minimum of six (6) years’ experience at Managerial level.
Knowledge & Skills required:
- Strategy development knowledge
- Knowledge of National Economic Policy and Strategy
- Knowledge of Policies & Directives of the National Bank of Ethiopia
- Problem solving, Analytical, Leadership & Decision Making skills
- Interpersonal, Planning & Communication skills
- Banking industry knowledge
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants are invited to send their non-returnable application with CV and copies of relevant documents through the following address within 7 consecutive days from the first date of this announcement on the newspaper.
N.B. * Incomplete applications will not be considered.
* Applicant should specify the place where he/she applies for or Duty Station.
Deputy Chief Human Resources Management Office
P.O. Box 12638
See Job Detail or Apply