JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 45’000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year with regional Top Employer Certification in Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, Africa and the Middle East. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
The ideal candidate will facilitate and handle recruitment, employer branding, performance management, training and development activities of the company.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Source potential candidates and facilitate talent attraction activities as per the company policy; advertise vacancies in line with HC plans and conduct recruitment process
- Manage the onboarding process for the new comers
- Participate on employer branding initiatives and activities, attend job fairs and recruitment events.
- Support the company training process schedule trainings; propose training venues and facilitate the training delivery process
- Follow up performance management activities of the company.
- Monitor and follow up the training budget, prepare training reports, etc.
Knowledge, Skill & Experience
- BA Degree in Management or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience on a similar position
- Advanced knowledge on MS Office
- Fluent English
- Multitasking, result oriented person
- Team work and friendly attitude
See Job Detail or Apply