Junior Sales Consultant
Duties and Responsibilities
- For each customer experience, meets or exceeds Customer Expectations for Sales.
- Greets all customers promptly; provides timely professional service.
- Completes Customer Records promptly and accurately.
- Follows up with 100% of customers within three days of vehicle delivery.
- Meets or exceeds monthly Income and Sales Goals.
- Provides excellent customer service by listening to customer inquiries and requests, asking questions to identify needs, resolving customer concerns, and sells additional services when appropriate.
- Builds customer loyalty and promotes the dealership brand image
- Is accurate and timely in completing paperwork and assigned tasks.
- Answers incoming telephone calls promptly, courteously, and makes every effort to satisfy the caller’s inquiry.
- Effectively prospects by phone, mail, e-mail, and face-to-face.
- Identifies repeat customers and treats them accordingly.
- Notifies prospects of upcoming special programs and promotions.
- Calculates and tracks progress of sales and prospect goals and sales deals.
- Effectively sells by…
- Explaining vehicle’s features and benefits versus those of the competition.
- Determines customer’s needs and wants.
- Effectively performs demonstration drives.
- Overcomes objections.
- Builds productive working relationships with fellow employees through clear communications.
- Assists customers in identifying problems and concerns during and after vehicle delivery.
- Follows up with customers to ensure they are satisfied with their vehicles.
- Promotes cooperation and teamwork among Sales Consultants and support staff.
- Assists other Sales Consultants when needed.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing
- Some college or sales training preferred
- 0 - 1 year experience in a customer service position
- 2nd grade Driver’s license
- Will become Ford certified Sales Consultant within 12 months
- Effective problem solving skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Able to perform multiple tasks effectively
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to submit their application, CV, and soft copies of educational and training credentials through firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 (five) consecutive days from the date of announcement.
Qualified women are highly encouraged to apply.
Note that applications will be reviewed continuously and the position may be filled before the deadline.
See Job Detail or Apply