Administration Associate (FSTU)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative, logistics and liaison support and services to program activities;
- Assist and support the program team with documentation needs, training/workshop arrangements and local/international travel;
- Provide support for organizing workshops and other events and assist in the compilation of reports;
- In consultation with the Delivery Support Manager, distribute monthly, quarterly and annual reports to stakeholders;
- Assist technical staff in the preparation of various program documents such as concept notes and proposals.
- Coordinate communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and directly interacting with clients as appropriate;
- Prepare internal and external documents for team members and partners;
- Maintain an organize filing system of paper and electronic documents;
- Arrange FSTU social function to take place outside of the workplace;
- Serve as a point of contact for the FSTU and particularly for the Director;
- Draft, edit and review circulars, internal memos, reports and letters;
- Screen and schedule appointments for the Director, Deputy Director and other Senior Management members;
- Prepare agendas and minutes of Senior Management, staff and other meetings;
- Perform general office management routines such as ordering supplies, maintaining records, etc.;
- Prepare responses to correspondences containing queries;
- Coordinate all office support services;
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality;
- Schedule meetings and stakeholder conference calls;
- Assist the Senior Management with administrative tasks and assume other related responsibilities as required.
- Maintain good communication with Regional Coordination Offices and stakeholders;
- Prioritize daily administrative tasks to ensure that planned activities are completed on time.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Proven ability to take on a variety of different tasks without becoming overwhelmed;
- Excellent work ethic;
- and strong communications and interpersonal skills.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Project Management, Secretarial Science, Office Management or related disciplines.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in providing support to projects/programs/administrative functions.
- Computer literacy – MS Office applications, web-based management information systems.
- Fluency in Amharic and English.
See Job Detail or Apply