Whole Sales Supervisor
- Insures achievement of daily, weekly and monthly sales targets by brand per individual wholesaler to ensure the Annual NTE volume plan is achieved and exceeded. Also provide regular sales plan and update on sales tracking to the regional sales team to ensure the achievement of the targets by each region.
- Ensure effective management of distribution network by closely working with NTE wholesalers and Area Sales Managers in identifying areas of potential business and appointment of new wholesalers in such areas and termination of wholesalers as per the market dynamics and requirements in line with the company policy and procedures.
- Assist the Sales Operations Manager in the supervision and administrative of wholesale team on all matters including building team spirit, staff motivation, disciplinary issues, manage leave plans, and maintain effective communication and coordination between the sales team in HQ and the regional sales teams
- Ensures the sales process and operations are in adherence to the company's policies and procedures by providing guidance and coaching to the sales team, following up closely on sales and taking corrective measures to address the arising matters daily.
- Ensures proper reporting by providing accurate information relevant to a company’s markets is gathered and analyzed specifically for the purpose confident decision-making in determining market opportunity, market penetration strategy, and market development metrics in relation to our competitors/Illicit. Furthermore, work closely with Area Sales Manager to provide daily, weekly and monthly sales performance analysis to the management.
- University degree, in Marketing, Management, Business Administration or related
- 4 years relevant experience
Language and Other Skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Amharic, interpersonal skills, customer oriented and Advanced computer skills especially use of Ms excel and power point
How to Apply
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their application letter, Curriculum vitae and copy of supporting documents through email address NTEHR101@gmail.com and the application should be before the application deadline.
Online application email subject shall state the position title and the attached files or documents shall be only in a zipped folder format.
Failure to comply to the guideline may lead to immediate rejection
National Tobacco Enterprise (Eth) Sh.Co.
Roosevelt Road (from Mexico to Sarbet) Beside African Union Head Office
1st Floor Office No 101
For More information you can call at +251118354276
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
See Job Detail or Apply