Vice President, Human Resource Management
The incumbent is particularly responsible to activities of HRM Services. She/he is responsible for designing and redesigning of the HRM division, coaching the HRM division team by guiding and facilitating their duties, and representing the HRM division in the corridors of power to deploy resources and achieve integration.
Key Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes a division design that meets customer requirements and the organization’s needs;
- Ensures that the HRM division is performing well;
- Identifies if the process needs change and convenes effort to redesign and improve or change it by a superior one;
- Ensures effective application of Result Based Management tools, establishment of performance targets and monitoring achievement of results;
- Guides and facilitates the duties of the HRM division team members,
- Ensures that all HRM teams are performing as per the HRM policy and procedures;
- Obtains the necessary resources that the division requires to operate;
- Redeploys resources to match with the HRM division needs;
- Works closely with the Chief HR Officer in matters related to HR;
- Ensures internal alignment of plans and programs;
- Provides organization with ability to attract, retain and develop ‘high potential” individuals;
- Proactively consults/advises other sectors, district offices and recommends HR strategic solutions to improve critical business outcomes;
- Monitors and evaluates current HR processes and programs to ensure maximum services delivery;
- Promotes organizational culture issues;
- Responsible for communication and interpretation of HR policies and procedures;
- Leads in the development and implementation of short and long term strategic initiatives designed to assure the highest levels of productivity and attainment of business line and corporate goals;
Required Educational Qualification and Work Experience:Master’s Degree in Economics, Management, Accounting or other Business related fields or B.A Degree in Economics, Management, Accounting or other Business related fields. With four years experience in a senior management role.
HOW TO APPLY
Date:March 4, 2020 – March 16, 2020
Interested and qualified applicants should apply through CBE career website https://ift.tt/2GiGGc3, and required to attach curriculum vitae, work experience document and other necessary credentials within ten consecutive working days from the date of this announcement. However, the bank has full right to cancel or take any other alternative in this regard.
All documents should be scanned in pdf or docx formats only and the size of the documents should be less than 2MB. A detailed guide on how to apply is available on our Bank public website’s (www.combanketh.et) vacancy section.
See Job Detail or Apply