Trainee Sales and Operation Expert
- Develop consumer and commercial customer solutions to local and national accounts.
- Generate new business leads as well as foster existing customer relationship
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- Answer customer inquiries and resolve their issues /concerns
- Schedule delivery and pick up of equipment
- Maximize /generate additional sales revenue through superior customer service on all existing orders
- Finalize sales from all inbound inquiries and successful outbound telemarketing
- Provide customers with expert advice on the selection, operation and maintenance of all the various types of equipment.
- Generate, process, analyze and review the daily business reports
- Support all team members
- Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required , preferably in Business or Marketing Management
- No experience is required
- Effective communication skill
- Result Oriented, attention to detail and good time management skills
- How To Apply:
If you are interested to be part of our dynamic team, exciting work environment and contribute to the mission and vision of our, please forward you're: CV (not more than 3 pages) and cover letter (not more than one page) directly to the above email Vacancy@segon-Marill.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
See Job Detail or Apply